Generally speaking, change management encompasses all activities, measures and tasks that are intended to bring about far-reaching change in an organization.
Accelerate the Adoption of HR IT Products
Success factor change management for HR/IT projects
In today's VUCA world (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity), change comes counter-cyclically and is difficult to predict. This makes it all the more important to systematically anchor planned changes in the organization.
Change is not a flash in the pan or a phenomenon that only occurs every few years. Change is a regular occurrence in today's working world, caused by process changes, redesigns of the working world, changing requirements or digitalization.
It does not matter whether the change is planned (evolution) or unplanned (revolution), all change processes fall within the scope of change management.
While the goals, success factors, methods and lessons of change management are already widespread, taught in colleges and universities and discussed in many specialist books and articles, only some areas of change management are usually taken into account and the overall picture is pushed into the background.
In our e-book, we give you insights into successful change management with a focus on HR/IT projects. We share with you our knowledge, our practical experience and our lessons learned from over 10 years of HR transformation and digitalization consulting and implementation.
What you can expect -
Contents of the e-book
- Introduction to change management and its relevance and importance within HR/IT projects
- Change management for HR/IT projects, managers and interested parties
- The recipe for excellent change management: best practice pyramid from vision to training
- Dealing with resistance and countermeasures
- Success factors and lessons learned - use cases and practical examples from our (inter)national customer projects
- Concrete recommendations for your change initiatives