Change Management as key success factor
Constant change towards a "better HR Future"
Why should HR transform differently?
Today's working world is subject to ever more rapid and permanent change: business models, framework conditions and the demands of employees are characterized by constant change. Digitization is increasing the pressure on companies to transform.
The HR department not only supports the operational business, but also the employees in shaping the future of work. In order to be able to perform this task, HR must first adapt itself to the changed framework conditions.
EMPLOYEE-CENTEREDNESS IS NOT AN OFF-THE-SHELF COMMODITY.
Why do we see HR as a driver?
HR is there for people, demonstrates new ways of working, accompanies change and supports people in living the new working world.
HR IS NEW WORK.
Orientation & Systematization
The dimensions of HR transformation
The transformation model developed by p78 focuses on three dimensions:
Organization, Processes and System.
This builds on the organizational foundation of strategy, culture and people. A transformation model in the form of a roadmap is created by analyzing and evaluating the individual initial situation - particularly with regard to processes, structures, IT, readiness for transformation, and role assignments of the various employees.
The best HR IT systems are of little use if the set-up of the HR organization is not optimally designed and the capabilities of the HR employees are not fully utilized.
- Joint analysis: role of HR in the company, HR roles, service portfolios, HR governance
- Evaluation of the current HR strategy
- Inventory of HR sourcing and consideration of the HR business model
- Development of your individual HR Operating Model
Only processes that are smoothly embedded in the overall context bring success! We want to show you a way to set up your HR processes in line with the times.
- (Partial) analysis of your process landscape / process map
- Consideration of quality management and general CIP processes
- Exemplary analysis of relevant ACTUAL processes
- Evaluation of user friendliness
Together with you, we take a closer look at HR IT systems, because HR needs forward-looking technologies to create optimal added value.
- Analysis of the platform strategy
- Evaluation of the functionality and "fit" of the existing HR-IT systems, interfaces and authorization concept
- Potential analysis for workflows and self-services
Would you like to know more about our transformation model and portfolio?
Please feel free to arrange a non-binding consultation with us.
How does the concrete design of the transformation roadmap take place
Your path to the HR/IT transformation roadmap
Our added value
- Forward-looking HR-IT strategy incl. roadmap for implementation
- Holistic consulting across the entire HR service portfolio
- 10 years of successful HR-IT strategy design
- Simplification and increase in efficiency and user-friendliness