Excellent User Interface for Candidates
Rethink SAP SuccessFactors Candidate User Interface
p78 Candidate UI offers your candidates an individual and incomparable application process - seamlessly in SAP SuccessFactors. Enjoy maximum flexibility in design, structure and features.
Every potential working relationship stands and falls with the application process. Potential candidates experience the future employer through a wide variety of channels - both in the application initiation phase and during the application process.
The targeted strategic optimisation of the candidate experience reduces the risk of candidates interrupting their application or deciding in their favour for another employer.
One of the first touchpoint of potential applicants, besides the career website, is the online application process.
Application forms for candidates have already changed for the better at many companies. They are usually much more streamlined and applicant-friendly today. One-click application options are rising as well as log-in requirements with annoying password entries are being eliminated. These are all correct and very important measures.
But there is still a lot to do. Application processes must become even faster and more appealing and, above all, reflect the respective employer brand in the look & feel.
With our p78 Candidate UI, we want to enable companies to create an emotional connection between the applicant and their company starting with the online application form. The p78 Candidate UI not only convinces with a fully individualized design, but also with completely new functionalities in the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting environment - for both applicants and recruiters.
The Alternative Solution to the SAP SuccessFactors Standard
While the p78 Quick Apply solution builds on the SAP SuccessFactors standard and improves the applicant experience by offering a customized one-click application, the p78 Candidate User Interface (UI) can replace the SAP standard application process completely in terms of functionality. There are no technical or visual restrictions.
In addition, the two premium solutions differ in various functionalities, such as the modular structure of the p78 Candidate UI. All components can be individually selected and structured.
Application process at its best
All features of the p78 Candidate UI at a glance:
- Application without complicated registration and without password entry incl. automatic profile creation in the background
- Registration or account creation via social login
- Easy and fast file upload of various attachments (resume, references, cover letter) via file hosting providers such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Automatic filling of the application form via CV parsing
- Integration of customer-specific fields and job-specific questions
- Complete flexibility and customization of the structure and design of the application process
- Mobile application process: the responsive design ensures attractive displays and a nice user interface on all mobile devices and display sizes
Account or profile creation for candidates is possible before or after a successful application via social authentication (Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft and LinkedIn).
In the candidate profile, candidates have the following options:
- View current applications
- Review of the application status
- Creating a list of favorites
- Overview of the detailed application process (company-specific display)
- Management of their own user data
- Multiple applications: once a candidate has created an account, he can apply for additional jobs in a matter of seconds using his profile
- All data from the applicant cockpit is seamlessly transferred directly to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Building applicant's loyalty to the potential employer already during the application process
- Reduction of dropout rate by candidates
- Increasing chances that candidates will complete the Candidate Journey until they are hired
- Increase in recommendation rate by applicants
- Look & feel of the user interface can be fully customized: UI in the company's own corporate design
- Scheduling of applicant interviews directly in the Candidate UI
- Providing contracts in the Candidate UI
- Digital contract signing